- 1504 - Alexander, the Great Duke of Poland and Lithuania, with his great privilege presented the settlement Buda (known as Budslau),60 morgs of forests above the Servech River and its tributaries Zyeky and Turaka to the Bernardin Monastery of Vilensk
- 1530 - The Bernardin Brothers who came from the monastery of Vilensk built there a small chapel.
- 1591 - Wonderworking Icon of Our Lord's Mother has appeared at this place.
- August 28,1633 - Owing to the donations of Florian Kaletsky, gardian of Bernardin Monastery of Vilensk, Lithuanian Hetman Johann Kyshka,The Dolmat-Isakovkey's Family, the cornerstone of the first stone made church was laid.
- 1643 - Construction works were finished.
- July 9,1643 - Ñonsecration of the church.
- 1649 -
Owing to Elevter Zeleevich, the main priest of the church at that time, the establishment of famous altar was done. The first architect of the stone church was Andrew Kromer and it is he, who became the designer of new monastery buildings.
The priest Elevter Zeleevich is the author of the famous book "Heaven's Zodiak On The Earth", that was written in 1650. The drawing of the residence was represented in the book, it is not an ideal one, but it gives the possibility to imagine the view of the residence at the middle of the 17 century.
The temple was built in the late Renaissance Style and had right angles on its plan. The main facade had two towers with eight-sided gothic spire.
There is a two-stored building on the left site of the temple.
- 1661 - The Residence, that practically was a monastery for a long time, got the title of Bernardin representation in Budslau.
- 1732 - The place was rather distant: three rivers and a forest made it almost unreachable. But in spite of this, the number of pilgrims was rising. The monastery was growing and the settlement nearby was growing too. King August III with his privilege announced Budslau a part of Vilensk Region of Great Lithuanian Kingdom.
- 1750 - A new living building for monk was built. The reconstruction of the temple was held.
- 1751 - The religious school was opened by the monastery, where pupils were studying rethorics and moral theology.
- 1756 - Music school for 25 pupils was opened. The number of monks had grown by 17 people. Budslau became a real center of Christian life.
- July 29, 1767 - A cornerstone for the new basilica had been laid.
- September 7,1783 - Honorable consecration of the basilica of Virgin Mary.
|On the well knownengraver H. Leibovich'smap, depicting the Bernadine monasteries of the Lithuanian province of the Order, the Budslau Basilica is crowned - above thecentral crucifix - by a round drum under a half spherical dome with an elaborate baroque lantern. Possibly, the artist represented only a planned construction, because the church was just being built when he created hismap. If so, this picture shows the project that has never been realised.
- Second half of the 19th century - The formation of one more building of the monastery had been finished.
- 1790 - On the monastery's donations the hospital for the poor was built.
- 1793 - Elementary school with two forms for forty pupils was opened by the monastery.
- December 9,1787 - Budslau became an independent perish. The Bermardin Monastery would serve the new perish till the demolition of the monastery. There were two more departments of the perish apart from the temple.
- Middle of the 19th century - The number of worshipers of Budslau parish in Vilensk Department of Vilensk Archieparhy reached in number 3500 people.
- Middle of the 18th century - Different fellowships were formed by the monastery, some are famous nowadays : e.g. St. Anna's Fellowship, Terzian's Fellowship.
- 1745 - Father Stanislav, Carmelite from the Monastery in Glubokoe, formed the fellowship of the Lord's Mother. Some secular fellowships had been formed: e.g. St. Franzisc's Fellowship, St. Anthony Paduan, Jesus' Heart and St. Varvara's Fellowships.
- 1793 - The second partition of Rech Pospolitaya took place. Budslau became a region of the Great Russian Empire.
- 1858 - The monastery was closed. Only the temple was functioning. after the suppression of the revolt in 1863 , the monastery's buildings were passed to the Zar's troops and at the end of the 19th century were totally destroyed.
|Photo from the beginning of the 20th century|
- 1919 -1939 - The temple and the decoration were renovated. One more chapel of the Budslau perish was built, the number of worshipers increased to 7000 people. But in the post war period the temple in Budslau did not have a permanent priest.
- 1990 - the revival of Budslau temple has begun.
- July 2, 1992 - The first pilgrimage took place.
- 1996 - Bernardin's return to Budslau.
- Nowadays the temple and the house of the priest are declared the architectural monuments of the Republic of Belarus.